Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Published on Ipad but how do I publish across IOS devices?!

This has stumped me for a while and im hoping someone can give me better clarification on this; Last year i was able to publish 3 books on ibooks for the Ipad using ibooks author.

I noticed however my books are only available for iPad only and I want them to be available across all iOS devices which I noticed other books are able to do.

Can someone please give me some clear guidance on how to go about doing this? There doesnt seem to be any clear instructions on this and I would be terribly grateful if someone could just help me out and give some guidance.

I would be eternally grateful!

My thanks in advance,

Meph

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 21, 2013 1:14 AM

3 replies

Aug 21, 2013 3:57 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

Hey Tom,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to reply.

So I create a book via pages; how do I go about uploading this book and testing it to see if it looks ok on the iphone?

I ask as ibooks author as the testing facility to allow you to test it but im wondering how it works on pages?

Also how do I then submit it for publication? Whats the process?

I ask this without testing this currently myself and pages in front of me so a dummys explanation for me would be really helpful.

Again thanks for responding, much appreciated!

-Meph

Published on Ipad but how do I publish across IOS devices?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.