Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where's my invoice?

I bought two apps and have received no invoice. This seems like an important glitch that I've never experienced on iTunes store. I need an invoice for accouning purposes.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Aug 21, 2013 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2013 8:31 AM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

You will receive the invoice by email. Note that this may take a few days. You can also visit your purchase historial in the iTunes Store > http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727

10 replies

Aug 21, 2013 9:11 AM in response to mende1

The purchase date was 14 Aug, for $39.98 (2 ea iWork Apps). It is 20 Aug today and I have no receipt or invoice.

This purchase is on a corporate credit card for which paperwork is expected to be filed at the time the transaction is made. I see no reason why an online purchase cannot trigger an instantaneous invoice by email. If you can require the credit card payment to be verified at the time of purchase, you can **** well make the receipt valid at the time of purchase.

Tom Moore

Message was edited by: T.E.Moore

Aug 22, 2013 6:36 AM in response to T.E.Moore

The relationship between the two is well established, they are different front ends for the same system. They use the same account, but as the more elaborate front end client, iTunes is where you go for your complete purchase history*, invoices will have all the purchases that you may have made in the invoice breakoff threshold ($20 or 12 hours) together on the same invoice; music, videos, books, periodicals, iOS apps, podcasts, Mac apps; etc.

*The Purchases list in the MAS app is basically for redownloading apps and is incomplete as you can hide apps from the list to avoid update alerts for apps you don't wish to update further.

where's my invoice?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.