Skip navigation

Purchased apps from iphone not showing up in itunes

3376 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2013 10:43 PM by Tigervision RSS
Tigervision Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Aug 21, 2013 7:26 PM

I have purchased a few apps from my iphone (5, running latest updates).  WhenI sync my phone to my MBP.... the apps would normally transfer over.  Now they are not.  Please help.

If I search app store on my Mac, they say download (rather than give a price). 

How do I revert back to my apps downloading to my mac automatically?

Also, I these recently purchased apps are not giving me the update option on my Mac.

Please help.

Thank you!

MacBookPro
  • sberman Level 7 Level 7 (23,775 points)

Have you tried File > Devices > Transfer Purchases From ... iPhone while your iPhone 5 is plugged in to iTunes?

• sberman Level 7 Level 7 (23,775 points)

I actually have no idea why you listed those four questions and their answers above.  I don't know what if anything they have to do with your issue.

Anyway, try looking in iTunes > Preferences > Store > Automatic Updates and make sure "Downloads" is checked and that the Apple ID shown is correct.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.