Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see the history of my gift card redemptions?

I want to see the history of my Gift Card redemptions. I can see the history of my PURCHASES, but not the Gift Cards.

I seem to be missing $35 from my balance (after resetting my password).

Posted on Aug 21, 2013 6:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2017 1:54 PM

True, they don't show redemption history directly.

But, if you're looking at your list of purchases, when you look at the detail screen for each one (whether in iTunes or in email), the payment method will be shown. It will either be a payment card in your account, or the words "Store Credit". It's cumbersome, but if you go through them one by one, you could identify all purchases that were billed to "Store Credit", i.e. the ones that consumed the balance from your gift card.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2017 1:54 PM in response to RGMCFA

True, they don't show redemption history directly.

But, if you're looking at your list of purchases, when you look at the detail screen for each one (whether in iTunes or in email), the payment method will be shown. It will either be a payment card in your account, or the words "Store Credit". It's cumbersome, but if you go through them one by one, you could identify all purchases that were billed to "Store Credit", i.e. the ones that consumed the balance from your gift card.

Aug 22, 2013 12:30 AM in response to RGMCFA

It's not currently possible to see a list/history of cards that you've redeemed. If you think that your balance is lower than it should be then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can help : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

Oct 22, 2013 6:31 AM in response to RGMCFA

Same problem here. I reset my password and they reduced my balance by a dollar. I've been in contact with support and they just keep telling me to review my purchase history. After 3 rounds of email, they told me my recent gift card (unspecified amount) went on a balance of $0.00. Which means that their numbers don't add up.

How can I see the history of my gift card redemptions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.