Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari does not load page completely

On some pages, Safari loads pages partially. For instance, if I go to "theweathernetwork.com" (which is a page that contains sub-windows), some times, it loads only the first sub-window of the page and not the entire page. I have to refresh the page several times to get the entire page displayed completely. I have the same problem with other sites. That seems to occur randomly. I could access a site without problem at some time, but if I return to the same site later, I could have the problem explained above. Any ideas for this problem? Thanks.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Airport Extreme, Time Machine

Posted on Aug 22, 2013 9:25 AM

2 replies

Aug 22, 2013 12:02 PM in response to BAL-iP

If your profile is correct, your Mac has v10.8.2 installed, updating your system software may help the Safari issue.

Either click Software Update from your Apple menu  top left corner of your screen, or open System Preferrences > Software Update then click Check Now.

Restart your Mac after all updates are installed then try Safari.

If your OS X is already up to date, open a Finder window. From the Finder menu bar click Go > Go to Folder

Type or copy paste the following:

~/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/Cache.db

Click Go then move the Cache.db file to the Trash.

Quit and relaunch Safari to test.

Safari does not load page completely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.