Hello Karim Zaafan,
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!
I was thinking that it might be a good idea to see if perhaps you are bumping up to the limits of Shared Photo Streams.
iCloud: Photo Stream limits
Shared Photo Stream limits
The current Shared Photo Stream hourly and daily limits are as follows:
- Maximum number of photos to share per hour: 1,000
- Maximum number of photos to share per day: 10,000
These sharing limits are separate from the upload limits above. For example, in the same day you could upload 10,000 photos to My Photo Stream and then share those 10,000 photos, or 10,000 other photos.Some additional limits for Shared Photo Stream usage:
- Maximum shared streams an owner can share: 100
- Maximum shared streams a user can subscribe to: 100
- Maximum subscribers per shared stream: 100 (the number of subscribers on each shared stream)
- Maximum number of photos per shared stream: 1,000
- Maximum number of comments per shared stream photo: 200 (a comment can be either a like or a text entry)
- Maximum characters per comment: 200
- Maximum number of invites a shared stream owner may send per day: 200
Also I would recommend this precautionary step from iCloud: Photo Stream troubleshooting found http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3989
- Ensure your iOS device has not fallen below 20% battery power. To preserve battery life, Photo Stream downloading and uploading are disabled when the battery reaches this threshold. Downloading and uploading will resume once you charge your device, and the battery charge is greater than 20%.
I found to have the same problem I am not able to add more pictures to my album (over 2000 pictures) first I was able to share 1004. I deleted album it tried later again got to 1502, deleted again, tried again ended up with 990. I try to upload each album by hand and it wont work uplaod just circle circling away for couple second and thats it.
I think they increased the number of shared pictures since I found this here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4858