Here is about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer.
- Open i-tunes on your computer that you sync it to
- Plug in your phone to the computer
- open "Address book" window's address book program. Kinda lame, but it works. Its under start-programs-accessories
- Back to iTunes, click on the phone icon on the left
- Click on the Info, and under "Contacts" (the first one) check "sync contacts from" and then pick "Windows address book" from the drop down menu
- Click all contacts
- Then at the bottom right of iTunes, click "Sync" It will ask you if you want to merge or replace. Make sure you select "MERGE" or it will delete your contacts on the phone.
Thats it, check your Windows Address Book and everything should be there. All the numbers and emails that you have put so much time into adding to your phone. Pretty nice. So, from now on, if you add contacts to the phone it will back up to the Computer and the Computer's Address book (if changed) adds new contacts. Hope this helps.