Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It says to click the device button in the upper right corner....there isn't one. Itunes doesn't even recognize my devices since I did the most current update. I have two iPhones, thru different carriers, and neither one works now!

I did the latest iTunes update...I have 2 iPhones--each thru a different provider. Now, I can't sync to download any music from iTunes. iTunes doesn't recognize either device now. I went thru diagnostics, didn't work. I tried the suggestions from Apple...it says to click the device button in upper right corner....there isn't one. When I connected each for the first time after update, it "installed device drivers". I have checked for further updates on iTunes--nothing. I made sure there were no updates listed for iPhones...all up to date. I get an error code and from what I have looked through in forums etc, it seems like a lot of people are getting it...0ex000084 I believe it was. Windows opens to download photos but that's it. Devices are not listed at all. I have tried all 3 USB ports in computer too. I have never had any problems before this update!! HELP! I just bought $15 worth of music I can't download to phones now!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 22, 2013 5:16 PM

1 reply

It says to click the device button in the upper right corner....there isn't one. Itunes doesn't even recognize my devices since I did the most current update. I have two iPhones, thru different carriers, and neither one works now!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.