Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook (late 2009) OS X 10.7.5 can no longer determine battery cycle life through About This Mac>System Report. Battery info not there anymore. ???

I go to About This Mac>More>System Report and the battery Cycle Life info is no longer there. Where has it gone. I think someone in Apple Development has Dribbled or missed something in the process of what they do and I have to let Apple know about this so the problem can be rectified.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Aug 23, 2013 2:25 AM

1 reply

Aug 23, 2013 3:02 AM in response to davesnewlion

The battery cycle count has not been removed from System Information, so it's a fault of your Mac.

To access to your battery cycle count, you have to open System Information or System Profiler, and then, select Power in the sidebar. You will see the cycle count under "Health Information". You can also get it with an app like cocountBattery

Macbook (late 2009) OS X 10.7.5 can no longer determine battery cycle life through About This Mac>System Report. Battery info not there anymore. ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.