Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to sign in to iTunes, it tells me that my Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes Store. How do I use my account with the iTunes Store?

When I try to sign in to iTunes, it tells me that my Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes Store. How do I use my account with the iTunes Store?

Posted on Aug 23, 2013 3:25 AM

14 replies

Aug 25, 2013 2:48 PM in response to Daijalove97

Hello Daijalove97,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

Using an existing Apple ID with the iTunes Store and Mac App Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2589

To use your Apple ID at the iTunes Store

1. Open the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Choose Store > Sign In from the Store menu.
  3. Enter your Apple ID and password, then click Sign In.
  4. Click Review when asked to review your information.
  5. Enter your billing information, a credit card will be required.
  6. Click Continue when you're done entering your credit card and billing information.

Best of luck,

Mario

Aug 7, 2014 10:17 AM in response to Daijalove97

This is utterly, utterly frustrating. Keeps on saying the same **** reply. I don't have a credit card either. I used a friend's. And it clearly says I can use the Apple ID with any services. NOW WHY THE **** can't I log in and download that simple application? And why is Apple not responding to this thread at all???? This should be an easy sign in and enjoy the benefits. Why on earth is this so difficult that I've been at this for the last five hours even spent 35 minutes with the chat support only to be told that they cannot help me, but would have to call iTunes tech support the following morning! Ssshseeesssh!!! APPPLE, ATTENTION!!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.