Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help, PLEASE!!! URGENT :(

I'm working on a study guide for school and I'm kind of skipping around to different sections and skipping pages in between. I was making a flowchart using floating text boxes and arrows on one page and when i finished it, I went back up a couple of pages to start working on my essay. (So there are a few balnk pages between my essay and my flowchart). When I finished my essay, I saved the document. It wasn't until after I saved that I realized my flowchart vanished! I am certain that none of the text boxes were highlighted when i was typing or anyhting, so I know that i did not actually delete it. Before I realized that the flowchart was gone, I saved my document. I dont know where those floating text boxes went.... and I don't know how to recover them! I can't do edit- undo because I already saved the document. I tried "revert to last save" but that didnt work either..... and I don't/didn't have time machine on. Pleaseeeeee help me!

Pages '09-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Aug 23, 2013 11:40 AM

7 replies

Aug 23, 2013 1:24 PM in response to NeedHelppPlease

If you haven't closed the document you can undo back through Saves until the last time you closed the document. But of course it will undo all your recent work as you go. Maybe you can copy/paste what you did since the flowchaart into another document and then back after (if?) you recover the flowchart. Don't do a Save as because that will close your present document. All this assuming you're still using 10.5.8 as indicated. I can't speak to any changes introduced by Lion and Mounain Lion.

Walt

Help, PLEASE!!! URGENT :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.