Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Iphone 4 that is stuck in recovery mode and itunes is unable to update it and restore. I t gets stuck at about 10% of the progress bar and never advance

My iphone 4 verizon will not boot up out of recovery. I even have tried just doing a stock upgrade\restore via itunes but it gets about 5% on the progress bar of the phone and never goes any further. I've tried redsn0w recovery boot, tinyumbrella, and about a dozen others. Nothing works.Any suggetstions? It was not ever jail broke either. I only tried those other programs as a last resort.

iPhone 4, I know it wasnt updated to 6.1.3 ye

Posted on Aug 24, 2013 3:07 AM

1 reply

I have an Iphone 4 that is stuck in recovery mode and itunes is unable to update it and restore. I t gets stuck at about 10% of the progress bar and never advance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.