Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smart Mailbox, Adding Additional Email Mailbox Becomes Empty?

I have a several smart mailboxes, I have one called for example Fred Jones and I have 'contains messages the match ALL selected then underneath FROM CONTAINS then I have his emails address and all of that email appears fine, but he has another email addres that he uses, so I have now gone to edit this smart mailbox and just added his other email address in the same format as before but now the mailbox becomes empty? as soon as I remove the additional email address, just leaving th origignal again all email reappears? If I create a seperate smart mailbox and call it Fred Jones 2 then follow the above procaedures adding his 2nd emails adress that works, but I would prefer just to have 1 smart mailbox for Fred Jones but listing each of his various email adress's, can anyone please explain how I can achieve this, if all all?

iMac - Macbook Pro and iPad, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Aug 24, 2013 3:25 AM

2 replies

Smart Mailbox, Adding Additional Email Mailbox Becomes Empty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.