Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

issue with buying subscription to NHL Gamecenter Live

Hello community! I'm in Australia and tried to subscribe to NHL gamecenter live via Apple TV but it says "no iTunes products are currently available for purchase in your geographic region". Is this because the 2013/2014 season hasn't started yet? I know it is available to Australia. Do I have to purchase the subscription from the gamecenter live website first? ATV does have the option to purchase direct through it's app...so I'm not sure why I'm getting this message.

Thanks.

Apple TV

Posted on Aug 24, 2013 4:49 PM

16 replies

Sep 14, 2013 3:14 PM in response to alpal55

I live in British Columbia, Canada. I spoke with customer service at NHL Gamecenter today because I wanted to purchase NHL Gmamecenter Live for the 2013-14 season via the iPad app. But when I tried, the app said "no longer available". I want to buy the season through the iPad app because I have iTunes gift certificates that I want to use, which is how I paid last season. Anyway, I was told that they do not know when the iPad app will be updated and that they, customer service, have been told to tell would-be subscribers to subscribe through their website. And then you can log into the app and you're good to go. So, if you want watch now (i.e. pre-season games), grab your credit card and head to their website. I'm going to wait for the start of the regular season to see if I can subscribe via the iPad app and use my iTunes gift certificates.

Sep 26, 2013 6:56 PM in response to ScooterCat63

I called customer support and the message before you speak to anyone says that there are no preseason games being shown on gamecenter. I've tried on my Ipad as well and not showing any games, however the games are being shown online. It's a bit confusing. Regular season starts next week so if there is an issue when the first games are on, it might not be pretty.

I'll be patient until then .....

issue with buying subscription to NHL Gamecenter Live

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.