Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what if there is an apple ID that is under my name and attached to my info that I never personally created to begin with? for example, snooping girlfriend perhaps created without my knowledge. is there A WAY to discover all Apple ID's associated with you

what if there is an apple ID that is under my name and attached to my info that I never personally created to begin with? for example, snooping girlfriend perhaps created without my knowledge. is there A WAY to discover all Apple ID's associated with "you"?

it seems that a sneaky person could simply create an apple id using your name and lagit info.

the person could set up an iCloud account associated with your iPhone and monitor you for example..

What to do ?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 24, 2013 6:51 PM

1 reply

Aug 24, 2013 7:26 PM in response to INFJ

Unless you know the password for the ID you won't be able to get any details about it. You can't get a list of IDs using your name for privacy reasons, as many people might have the same name as you.

No one can set up an iCloud account and "monitor" your phone but you. Your phone would need to be signed into the iCloud account in Settings>iCloud, which someone couldn't do without having your phone.

If you want to enquire further about what you can and can't find out about this, you can contact iTunes store support: https://ssl.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html.

what if there is an apple ID that is under my name and attached to my info that I never personally created to begin with? for example, snooping girlfriend perhaps created without my knowledge. is there A WAY to discover all Apple ID's associated with you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.