1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 25, 2013 10:10 AM by gdgmacguy
Bolunli Level 1 (0 points)

i bought iphone 5 in china half year ago. my iphone got water danmage and i want to change a new one. i m in us now.

iPhone 5, iOS 6, repair
  • gdgmacguy Level 7 (20,535 points)

    You will need to send your phone to someone you know in China to have the phone replaced by Apple there.  This person can then send the phone back to you. 


    Apple in the US will not touch that phone as the warranty is NOT international.