Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto crashes whenever I try and edit these type boxes.

So there are all these text boxes I don’t want in the template, but I like the layout. So I try and just enter the text box to select all and delete so it is empty. But the second I touch the box, the app stops working and I get the beach ball. I have quit, restarted and no matter what I either seem to have to not print this book or just print it with these dopey “@Thomas Romer” tags on everything which I don’t even know why and how they were dummied to even say that.

iPhoto '11, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 25, 2013 8:25 PM

1 reply

Aug 25, 2013 8:35 PM in response to Mark Grodzki

pretty much every theme has layouts with and without text blocks - have you tried selecting the one with no text? Also rather than delete the test block (which you can not do) simply enter a singel space in the test block so it is filles but nothing will print

and before ordering preview and save the resulting PDF as the delivered product will exaclty match it

LN

iPhoto crashes whenever I try and edit these type boxes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.