Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to use retouch on one version and have the edits apply to all versions?

I often have 3 or 4 versions of an images, color verions and BW versions.

Would be nice instead of having to lift and apply the adjustments including retouch, to each image, that the retouch was applied to each version automatically.

Is this possible? Thanks!

Rudi

Aperture 3, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Aug 26, 2013 2:19 AM

2 replies

Aug 26, 2013 7:48 AM in response to Rudi77

No, it is not. Adjustments must be first created on a single Image before they can be applied (stamped) to multiple Images. Afaik.

But you can stamp multiple Images with one command. Just select them, and then stamp them.

If your Images are in a Stack, you can use "Stack➞Select all items in Stack". Has a keyboard shortcut as well.

Note that in the Lift & Stamp HUD you can delete any adjustments you don't want to stamp. I find the command to lift just adjustments (and not metadata) so useful I have it assigned it to the keyboard shortcut "{Option}+{Command}+c".

Is it possible to use retouch on one version and have the edits apply to all versions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.