Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is anyone experiencing unauthorized bank charges from "APPLE 1 INFINITE LOOP"?

Is anyone else experiencing unauthorized bank charges at random dates & amounts from "APL * APPLE 1 INFINITE LOOP 866-712-7753"?? When I call the # it's just a recording saying,"welcome to the iTunes Store any answers to your credit card questions can be found online at, www.apple.com/support/cc" When I go to the website it knows nothing about an "infinite loop" other that it being an address for apple!!! I found others that are being charged $700.00 at a time! Any info would be appreciated!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G

Posted on Aug 26, 2013 12:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2013 1:14 AM

An internet search is showing that number as a scam company, it's not Apple. You should contact your card company and file a dispute with them and get your card cancelled and replaced.

5 replies

Sep 1, 2015 12:59 PM in response to King_Penguin

I also had charge of 19.99 from the same telephone number, but if you go to the iTunes account and billing list, it gives you more detailed explanation. My charge is from Fling.com. I had membership with them, but they continue billing even after the service was canceled. So if you had Fling.com or any possibly similar monthly membership, or if you still have it, this is where your charges are coming from.

Is anyone experiencing unauthorized bank charges from "APPLE 1 INFINITE LOOP"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.