Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i change my payment mode???

I was using my mom's credit card... Now i have mine.... But i dont know where can i upgrade it??? Please help me

iPhone 4S, iOS 6, iTunes

Posted on Aug 26, 2013 2:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2013 2:36 AM

On your computer's iTunes you should be able to edit your payment info by going into the Store > View Account menu option and logging into your account, and on your account's details page there should be a payment link. If you are doing it on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch) then you could try tapping on your id in Settings > Store (Settings > iTunes & App Stores on iOS 6) and selecting 'View Apple ID' on the popup. The card will need to be registered to the same name and address as you have on your account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2013 2:36 AM in response to Monerocker

On your computer's iTunes you should be able to edit your payment info by going into the Store > View Account menu option and logging into your account, and on your account's details page there should be a payment link. If you are doing it on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch) then you could try tapping on your id in Settings > Store (Settings > iTunes & App Stores on iOS 6) and selecting 'View Apple ID' on the popup. The card will need to be registered to the same name and address as you have on your account.

How can i change my payment mode???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.