Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Tones: What does this mean: Are you sure you want to remove existing music, movies, TV shows, books, and tones from this iPhone and sync with this iTunes Library? Music, movies, TV shows, and tones synced to "this iPhone" from other iTunes libraries

I am trying to sync a customized ringtone to my iPhone but this message keeps popping up "Are you sure want to remove existing music, movies, TV shows, books, and tones from this iPhone and synce with this iTunes library? Music, movies, TV shows, books, and tones synced to "this iPhone" from other iTunes libraries will be removed and items will be synced from this iTunes library." So, my options are "Remove and Sync" or "Cancel." I don't want to loose my music. So what does this message mean in terms of loosing my music? Help.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Aug 26, 2013 9:26 AM

2 replies

Sync Tones: What does this mean: Are you sure you want to remove existing music, movies, TV shows, books, and tones from this iPhone and sync with this iTunes Library? Music, movies, TV shows, and tones synced to "this iPhone" from other iTunes libraries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.