Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with 2 missing songs on my iTunes but not in my music folder?

So I "have" 3,175 songs in my music folder on my newest Mac (bought in dec 2012) and no matter what I do or how I drag/add my "Music" album into my iTunes, there's 2 songs missing. I can't see if there's any PDFs or anything like that and it's been like this for 2 days. I have already deleted all my songs and playlists 5 times now trying to fix this but it won't work and it's still missing the 2 songs on iTunes but not in my Music Folder.

There was only 1 time where it was equal and it was 4 days ago, but I downloaded/deleted some songs and then it was unequal again. 3 days ago it was missing 35 songs, re-added, went down to 1 song, and now, since i wiped it clean and deleted doubles of Bob Dylan and Queen, it's not down to 2 missing in the folder.

I'm really upset and ****** and I know this seems mundane to people, but not me because i worked hard for all of these songs and albums and 2 missing is horrible to me (i'm that in love with my iPod and music).

ASAP.

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012), Everything up-to-date OS X 10.8.4

Posted on Aug 26, 2013 5:40 PM

1 reply

Problem with 2 missing songs on my iTunes but not in my music folder?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.