Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWeb 3.0.4 will not upload One Page

I am using iWeb 3.0.4 for a small (2 page website).

I've made changes to the Welcome page and the Photos page.

The changes I made on the Welcome page were a countdown widget and a graphic. These changes have been uploaded succesfully and I can see the changes on the site.

The Photos page is another story. I made one text change and then I added some additional photos (6 new ones) to add to the 10 that were already there.

I also changed the border around the photos.

The problem here is that the text changes have made it on the Photo page as has the Border change, but the additional photos have not uploaded.

I checked on some other posts and noticed that sometimes the titles under the pictures cause problems, so I deleted those...and these changes have not taken effect. There doesn't appear to be a "next" page for additional photos (photos per page is set at 100 and I'm only posting 16 and seeing 10).

My icons on the left side are Blue, so it appears as though the changes have been made.

Is there an answer here?

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Aug 27, 2013 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2013 9:12 AM

Can you post your website address?

Also have you tried the Publish Entire Site option which is in the menu bar under File.

Lastly you may want to trty quitting your browser and opening it back up again.

6 replies

Aug 27, 2013 11:29 AM in response to Snowjam

Unfortunately, today I decided to add more photos to my photos page. I have uploaded to my site through iweb and now my photos are gone from my photos page when I check out the site on Safari. I then published to a folder on my mac and uploaded through Transmit and the photos are still not there. i checked the site files and the photos are there in the media folder. I am guessing the html page or java or javascript or whatever it uses is not updating. When i double click the html file in the published folder on my mac I still get the old page. This is a big bummer. I was putting off moving to a new web site publisher....uggghh

By the way I have quit and refreshed Safari many times. The text I changed on other pages did update.

My website is http://home.metrocast.net/~loridilo/Beach_Cottage/Beach_Cottage.html.

The Beach cottage photos page is the one that is missing the photos.

iWeb 3.0.4 will not upload One Page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.