Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes 11 upgrade problems and issues

I have many times upgraded itunes; every time without any functional problem. until the most recent and I am about ready to see if I can get my ipod to work with windows media!

I have download and deleted the newest itunes repeatedly, following all the instructions; deleted downloads; any itunes file; same issue: my ipod has been reset ; wiped clean; totally restored to apple specs; when I put tunes on my ipod;I can see them there; I can play them there but when I try to eject the ipod. I am told that the ipod has a file still in use and it can not be ejected. when I then unplug the ipod; there is no music on it.

I have managed to find an itunes 10.7 but dang; it can not read the library because it has been formed by a more recent version of itunes!

What can I do? this current version of itunes11 is not working; I can not get the prior version of itunes to read the music folder; so far I have not found how to get my ipod to work with windows media

this is aggravating and frustrating! anyone have a suggestion? I am not happy!

Windows Vista, itunes issue

Posted on Aug 27, 2013 11:13 PM

1 reply

itunes 11 upgrade problems and issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.