Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a mid 2009 macbook pro and my issue is that I installed windows 7 and when I wan to install the drivers it says " bootcamp x64 is unsupported on this computer model" I tried installing the drivers with the bootcamp 4 but it did not work either

I have a mid 2009 macbook pro and my issue is that I installed windows 7 and when I wan to install the drivers it says " bootcamp x64 is unsupported on this computer model" I tried installing the drivers with the bootcamp 4 but it did not work either it says that i have a newer bootcamp version. I tried a few tricks but they didnot work. I hope to be helped

Posted on Aug 27, 2013 11:13 PM

3 replies

I have a mid 2009 macbook pro and my issue is that I installed windows 7 and when I wan to install the drivers it says " bootcamp x64 is unsupported on this computer model" I tried installing the drivers with the bootcamp 4 but it did not work either

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.