Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do we get iPad donations

Was trying to find out what I need to do to find out if Apple can donate iPads to my daughters high school. We are not a poor community,but we are all blue collar working hard people. We can't afford to send our children to private schools. I realize that our neighborhood high school in is terrible need of iPads. To help students keep in the know in the classroom as well at the home environment. I'm hoping that someone in corporate will hear my desperate plea from a loving mother n parent. I want all these children to have the resources that the poor schools have,because they had their iPads donated to them. The private schools can afford them. So that leaves the schools in the middle who can't afford them for the kids. Or not a poor enough to have them donated. Please hear my request. I hope it reaches someone's ear.

ThankYou

A loving mom n parent,

Sherry Drury

iPad, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 28, 2013 8:52 AM

2 replies

How do we get iPad donations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.