Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad mini smart case?

Could anyone recommend an ipad mini case which covers both back and front

iPad

Posted on Aug 28, 2013 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2013 10:35 AM

This will cover your Mini completely and has a built in screen protector. This is overkill for a lot of people and it does not reek of "chic" and "stylish looks" but I have one on my iPad 3, and it has kept my device in absolute mint condition without a mark of any type or a scratch anywhere on the iPad. My iPad is coming up on 18 months old.

The OtterBox Defender Series.

http://www.otterbox.com/iPad-mini-Defender-Series-Case/apl2-imin1,default,pd.htm l

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2013 10:35 AM in response to Acestar1120

This will cover your Mini completely and has a built in screen protector. This is overkill for a lot of people and it does not reek of "chic" and "stylish looks" but I have one on my iPad 3, and it has kept my device in absolute mint condition without a mark of any type or a scratch anywhere on the iPad. My iPad is coming up on 18 months old.

The OtterBox Defender Series.

http://www.otterbox.com/iPad-mini-Defender-Series-Case/apl2-imin1,default,pd.htm l

Aug 28, 2013 10:57 AM in response to Acestar1120

People have been asking about a smart case for the mIni since the day the mini was released. We have no clue as to what Apple's plans are for the iPad Mini Smart Case. I don't know that I have even read anything on the tech "rumor" sites that love to talk about all things Apple, but I really don't pay much attention to those things anyway. When Apple announces something, that's when I start believing it.

Skydiver has a great point about surfing through all of the selections on Amazon. You could alos Goggle "Best iPad Mini smart cases" and see what else you can find. One of things about a product like this for me is, I want to see one in person before I make my decision. Unfortunately that's not always possible so the next best thing is to go to a site like Amazon and read the reviews.

Ipad mini smart case?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.