Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logic pro x not panning...

When I have a guitar recorded, then put a stereo plaug in on it, I pan it to one side, the meter shows it all the way to the left , but it is still coming out both monitors....

Can someone help with this, 9 didnt act like this.

Posted on Aug 28, 2013 6:00 PM

8 replies

Aug 29, 2013 7:11 AM in response to Dtray

Dtray wrote:

User uploaded file

As you can see, even on a mono guitar track, It is panned, but the signal coming out of the monitors, even haedphones, is still stereo, just lowered volume, not as full sounding. Even when I pan the master out, It is the same thing.

This to me points to at least two possible suspects, none having to do with Logic, one being any sort of hardware issue after the Mac (your cables or cabling, or some hardware switch setting, or socket malfunction), the second being incorrectly set up audio config/routing software either in OS X (Audio MIDI Setup), or any other 3rd party driver software you may have. What interface do you use?

logic pro x not panning...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.