Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

could not activate iphone

I had the 7.0 Beta for my iphone 5 and now it says i have to reactivate it, but the activation server is always "temporarily unavailable". Also i can't restore my phone in anyway even when it is connected to itunes because i have the lastest version, and also i guess i have to turn off my "find my iphone" app to manually restore but i cant do that because my phone is stuck at this activation screen. All i can do is hope that it fixes when ios 7 comes out in two weeks. Thanks Apple

iPhone 5

Posted on Aug 28, 2013 10:29 PM

2 replies

Aug 28, 2013 10:34 PM in response to Fr0Man92

Let's see, you have an unauthorized copy of Apple software that you are not supposed to have on your iPhone, it is beta software so it is know to have issues, it is available for people to test and report these issues but since you aren't a developer and don't have access to the developers forum you can't report these issues and you can't activate because you can't enter your UDID number as you don't legitmately have this software on your phone. And heaven knows where you got it from.

And you want to blame Apple for this? Look in the mirror and you will find out who is at fault for this situation.

In the meantime, put your iPhone in DFU mode (Google it if you don't know how) and Restore it from your backup on your computer and you will be able to use it. In the state it is in now you may not be able to update to the released version.

It is not wise to use a production device to test beta software.

could not activate iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.