Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my website not getting updated?

Why is my website not getting updated after I have clicked on 'publish site' and after the message appears telling me that it has succesfully updated?

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 1:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 2:17 AM

a) Because your browser or ISP's cache needs to be cleared and is still showing the old version

b) Because you published to the wrong path and have uploaded the site to a different URL, thus not replacing the old version - for example to a different folder, or depending on how your webspace works not including 'public_html' or other folder name and so uploading to a level above the actual webspace.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2013 2:17 AM in response to al-cymru-bailey

a) Because your browser or ISP's cache needs to be cleared and is still showing the old version

b) Because you published to the wrong path and have uploaded the site to a different URL, thus not replacing the old version - for example to a different folder, or depending on how your webspace works not including 'public_html' or other folder name and so uploading to a level above the actual webspace.

why is my website not getting updated?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.