Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security questions - problem

I don't remember my answers to my security questions, and there is no " forgot your answers? send an email to the rescue email adress". I have a rescue email adress, the link below the security questions " forgot your answers? send an email to the rescue email adress" isn't there. Help please !

Thanks in advance,

Ali

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 4:41 AM

4 replies

Aug 6, 2014 8:02 PM in response to Dah•veed

I Forgot my security question answer and every time I go to change them the icon that is support to be there which says "forgot security question answer change them now" or something like that and when it says check if you have a rescue email address it says I have one and i don't know what to do! Help me!!!

Aug 6, 2014 8:20 PM in response to Ld124

Apple ID security issues -

Account security issues almost always require you to speak directly to an Apple representative to securely establish your identity as the account holder. You can set it up so that Apple calls you, either immediately or at a time convenient to you.

1. Go to www.apple.com/support

2. Choose Contact Support and click Contact Us

3. Choose Other Apple ID Topics and choose the appropriate topic for your issue

4. Follow the onscreen instructions

Security questions - problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.