Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal syncs from Mac to iPhone but not from iPhone to Mac

I hope someone can help me. I have seen various threads on here similar to my problem, but none of them had fixes that worked for me.

Today after a sync my iCal was blank on my Mac and still ok on my iPhone.

After some research I moved the Calender Cache document from HD/Users/Colin/Library/Calendars to Desktop.

I also moved com.apple.iCal.plist document from HD/Users/ColinLibrary/Preferences to Desktop.

Restarted the Mac, opend iTunes and did a sync.

iCal is now populated. So far so good.

But I have noticed that events I create on iPhone do not appear on my Mac after a sync. New events on my Mac do however appear on iPhone after a sync.

I have also noticed that a new Calendar Cache has appeard, which I assume is correct, but no new com.apple.iCal.plist has been created (UPDATE) Ignore thisline, I have found the com.apple.iCal.plist.

Any help much appreciated, or if you need any mroe info please let me know.

I am on snow leopard 10.6.8. Mac OS X. iTunes 11.0.5.

Thanks in advance

Colin

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 8:07 AM

There are no replies.

iCal syncs from Mac to iPhone but not from iPhone to Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.