Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get into the iTunes store!!!

In iTunes when I click on the button to take me to iTunes store a message comes up saying 'The item you've requested is not currently available in the UK store' and now I can't get into the iTunes store at all

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 10:28 AM

44 replies

Aug 29, 2013 11:18 AM in response to Elliep23

I've got the same problem too (UK Store) it's affecting the home page and the music page on both my iPod and on my PC, I can still sign in and access the other features as well. I have a feeling it will affect us for a few hours and it will be resolved by tomorrow (hopefully!!!!)

Is this only occuring in the UK stores or is this happening to other users in different countries just give a shout out.

Aug 29, 2013 11:24 AM in response to Elliep23

There is a way of bypassing the home page on iTunes, if you go to the app section in your library and right click on any app un your collection and click 'view in iTunes store' it will take to the app page in the iTunes store, just remember NOT to click on homepage button AND the music button otherwise the message will pop up.

Hope this helps

I can't get into the iTunes store!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.