Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Filtering Photo Stream Photos

I'm using photo stream in Aperture as a collaberation tool with an associate. He has gone through the photo stream I shared with him, and "liked" the photos he wants to use for our project. I am trying to find a way to filter out the "likes" from the rest of the photos, but I can't find one. I rather no have to go through the entire photo stream and possibly miss some.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 1:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2013 7:42 AM

I can not see anyway to sort or otherwise filter photos in the stream and anything done to an image in the stream, liking it or adding a comment, does not appear to be reflected in the image when it is imported into Aperture.

I'd suggest you and your associate work out another way to accomplish this. The stream does not appear to be able to do what you are looking for.

regards

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2013 7:42 AM in response to Scott Odgers

I can not see anyway to sort or otherwise filter photos in the stream and anything done to an image in the stream, liking it or adding a comment, does not appear to be reflected in the image when it is imported into Aperture.

I'd suggest you and your associate work out another way to accomplish this. The stream does not appear to be able to do what you are looking for.

regards

Filtering Photo Stream Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.