Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropbox to iPhoto

How can I move/copy photos from DropBox to iPhoto?

iPad 2

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 5:20 PM

4 replies

Aug 29, 2013 6:26 PM in response to keyport

I don't have iPhoto but i assume that this would work. Open the photo in DropBox, tap on the download arrow on the right and see if iPhoto comes up as an option. If not, save the photo to the photo library and then import it into iPhoto as you would any photo that you have in the photo library.

Aug 29, 2013 7:03 PM in response to keyport

Thanks, Demo. I've now found that saving each photo to photo library imports it to DropBox. Takes 11 keystrokes. Can do. Amazingly clunky. Trouble is, when traveling one takes many photos a day. This is a lot to do for each photo to get it to iPhoto. Seems there must be a way to have it go to iPhoto when the photo is taken, or at the very least, a way to move a day's worth of photos from DropBox into iPhoto. Other ideas?

Aug 29, 2013 7:20 PM in response to keyport

Maybe I am misunderstaning what you are saying now. and like I said, I don't have iPhoto on the iPad. According to this, all photos in the camera roll - which are photos that you take with the iPad camera - automatically appear in iPhoto.

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH3128

BTW, I should ask this ... You are talking about photos appearing in iPhoto on the iPad correct - not iPhoto on the Mac?

Dropbox to iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.