Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I check the voicemail percentage full on my iPhone 5? I keep getting "voicemail 90% (92, 95) full" even after deleting half my voicemails.

How do I check the voicemail percentage full on my iPhone 5? I keep getting "voicemail 90% (then 92, 95) full" even after deleting half my voicemails. I am deleting them by Delete button, then going to Deleted Messages > Clear All > Clear All (confirmation) to "Permanently clear all deleted voicemails", but the percentage continues to climb. I rebooted the phone in hopes that helps, but there should be some way to verify the voicemail percentage full, right?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 6:05 PM

6 replies

Jan 7, 2017 9:59 AM in response to ocbryant

On Verizon, call *86 for any messages that may be clogging up your system. Listen, then press 7 to erase or 9 to save.

Not sure whether this includes the messages you can see in the iPhone or not, or whether it stores more messages than the iPhone is capable of showing.

I'm finding a ton of calls that did not show up in my iPhone. Not sure whether that's my bad, Apple's, or Verizon's.

May 7, 2014 1:21 PM in response to Saintzig

So this is a notification on the iPhone screen? I would contact AT&T and ask them about it. I've never seen or heard of this notice in the past. You can look at this support document, but the only real troubleshooting it shows is resetting network settings and if that does not help to contact the carrier, which I had already recommended. I looked at the voicemail section of the iOS User Guide, and it does not indicate this notification either.

How do I check the voicemail percentage full on my iPhone 5? I keep getting "voicemail 90% (92, 95) full" even after deleting half my voicemails.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.