Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does windows 7 have driver issues with apple airport extreme?

I WAS HAVING ISSUES WITH MY TOSHIBA SATELITE LAPTOP AND SO MICROSOFT DOWNLOADED A NEW COPY OF WINDOWS 7 AND INSTALLED IT FOR ME, MY INTERNET WAS WORKING, BY THE WAY. SINCE THE INSTALL AND REBOOT MY INTERNET IS NOT WORKING. MY COMPUTER SAYS IT IS CONNECTED AND ALL MY OTHER COMPUTERS AND IPADS IN THE HOUSE ARE CONNECTED. SO, WHAT IS THE ISSUE WITH THE NEW INSTALL OF WINDOWS 7? COULD IT BE A LOST DRIVER OR AN ISSUE LIKE THAT? I USE AN APPLE AIRPORT TO CONNECT EVERYTHING AND THE TOSHIBA DOESN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE AIRPORT. CAN ANYONE SUGGEST SOMETHING I CAN DO TO GET THIS TOSHIBA BACK ON LINE? THANKS!

Windows laptop-OTHER, Windows 7, Won't configure service pack 1

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 7:15 PM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2013 7:19 PM in response to Me little

Plug it in with ethernet.. check that it works wired..

Then download the drivers from wireless card manufacturer not Toshiba.. eg if Intel card open the bottom hatch and get the actual wireless card number.. and download the latest drivers direct from Intel.. it is often intel driver issue.. and sometimes the latest don't work so try a version back or two versions back..

Or simply plug in a cheap wireless router as an AP for Toshiba laptops.. it is actually easier and cheaper in the end.. you can get N lite edimax, tenda, tp-link for just AP use for $30-40.

does windows 7 have driver issues with apple airport extreme?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.