Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes account possible problem

I just tried to purchase an album from the store, but after submitting my username and password the store said I was making my first purchase from this computer. I have made tons of purchases from the store from this computer in the past with my i.d.. Why would the store be telling me something that is totally false? It wants me to resubmit and answer security questions.

I am totally confused. Any answers would be helpful. Could i be getting hacked for password data or am I just being overly paranoid?

Thankyou all.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Aug 29, 2013 9:58 PM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2013 10:04 PM in response to nervous newbie

I had a similar problem this evening... tried to purchase and app and it asked me for 2 secret questions... it has never asked for them before and naturally i did not know the answers since i made my account the day that the store opened... then it says contact support and they are closed. I have been an apple user for years and right now frustrated is an understatement.

iTunes account possible problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.