Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Newly purchased album only partially working/downloaded..

How do I get my full album of songs that I just purchased from Itunes. According to Itunes, I have the full album, yet only 4 of the 15 songs were downloaded via the cloud, to my iphone, and only 1 song transfered to my itunes library. I'm unable to download the rest of the songs because its says "downloaded" and all greyed out! So frustrating!!!! Does anyone know what is going on?????

Posted on Aug 30, 2013 12:57 PM

1 reply

Sep 1, 2013 12:44 PM in response to imavaeia

Hey imavaeia,

As a first step in our troubleshooting process, let's try deleting and redownloading. I would first quit iTunes, reopen, and follow these steps:

If iTunes in the Cloud is available in your country, try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Delete the purchased song that is exhibiting the problem from your iTunes library.
  2. Click on the Purchased link in the iTunes Store to view your previously purchased music.
  3. Download your previously purchased song from this list.

via: Songs in iTunes may not play back completely

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4357

Regards,

Delgadoh

Newly purchased album only partially working/downloaded..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.