Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't install Viber : set up : invalid phone number ?

Hi, i had viber installed to my iphone 3GS (4.3.5) - everything working fine untill i decided to install Viber on my mini ipad.

After asking my phone number on ipad, my iphone went on & on asking me to connect with my adress book, to give my phone number again, sending me a code and so on ! Big mess betwin iphone & ipad. Well i decided to delete the viber on ipad and when i lauched viber on my iphone again, it was back to set up as if i was just installing it for the first time !

So i was willing to re-install it. But after answering about the country and "ok" to connect to my adress book. The following step is to give the phone number (without the 0, directly 6), and the answers was "unvalid number" (in french : numero non valide) ! So failure…

What should i do ?

I've tried to delete viber, reboot the iphone, connect it to my mac, download viber again… still the same problem ! UNVALID NUMBER ! and of course this phonenumber is valid. Anybody knows how to solve this ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

K

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Aug 30, 2013 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2013 3:14 PM

Contact the app developer or look at their support site.

32 replies

Nov 15, 2013 5:05 PM in response to karinasun

Good day,

Please help me to register my number and use Viber. I badly need it for communication and business transaction purposes. I have tried to delete the app, uninstall and install it again but it doesn't work. I tried also to use my number from another mobile but it still says invalid number. If my number is accepted, I haven't received any access code through SMS or calls from the Viber.

Please please do something about this. I have this great need and love for your application. I would really appreciate your help. I am from the Philippines and my mobile number is ****. Please check it. Thank you and best regards!

- Candy Inoue

Sent from my iPhone

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

Jan 9, 2014 3:05 PM in response to karinasun

I have the same problem... 😟 I downloaded Viber to my mini Ipad and now I can't use it in my Iphone, when it asks about my number is says INVALID NUMBER and doesn't let it continue 😟
I deleted Viber from Ipad and now I don't have it at all because Ipad doesn't let use Viber. It's too bad we can't use it in Iphone and Ipad in the same time. I still have Viber at computer but I need in my phone 😟 Help!!!!

Jan 10, 2014 7:06 AM in response to theViberTeam

Hi, I am a mom who just left her daughter in Spain. She had VIBER working great on her cell phone registered here in the USA. She got a SIMS card from the program she was using and it still worked fine other than it showed her USA number and not her Spanish number...no big deal. However, a girl in the program said, "you have to unsubcribe and then resubscrib with your Spanish number," so she did and now it is not working and she can get it registered since I guess the code is sent to the USA number and she is freaking out and every emotional and she emailed you and you guys said "give it 24 hours" and she has and it is still not working. I need to help her since she is so far from home and I found this and I can't even figure out how to start a message so I'm tagging onto this - Can you help me?

You can call me at 510-507-3617 or email me at PJSGLOBAL@AOL.COM.

I'm desperate as is she.

Paula

can't install Viber : set up : invalid phone number ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.