Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple-ID deactivated!!

Hi,

my name is Abdulaziz Almahmoud. I had a problem that i reported to apple and they tried to help me, but they ended up deactivating my apple-id 😟

My problem was that there has been purchased something with my money without me approving it. After i got the receipt from the bank I immedeatly reported it to appøe support but they didn't help me much. After they deactivating my apple-id i couldn't download or update anything on my ios device. I already know that by making anoter one it could solve my issue, but I don't want to do that because i already have all my paid apps on it and i won't afford making another one. I already tried to contact the support team but it couldn't work. I mean I didn't find the genre of my problem, therefore I am asking for you're opinion about this. please help me get my apple-id back 😟

sincerly,

Abdulaziz

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Aug 31, 2013 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2013 1:58 PM

I don't know whether this is the route you already tried, if not give it a go: go to https://expresslane.apple.com ; select 'More Products and Services', then 'Apple ID' . In the next page select 'Other Apple ID Topics' then 'Apple ID account Security' and click 'Continue'.

2 replies

Apple-ID deactivated!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.