Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to change the home folder name. I just bought this mac today and my cousin put his name in because he had to back up his phone while we were still at the store so he could get a new phone and now my brand new imac says his name in the home folder.

I need to change the home folder name. I just bought this mac today and my cousin put his name in because he had to back up his phone while we were still at the store so he could get a new phone and now my brand new imac says his name in the home folder. This is very frustrating. I would not have let him put his name in there if I didn't think you could change it. Someone please help!

iMac

Posted on Aug 31, 2013 1:03 PM

1 reply

I need to change the home folder name. I just bought this mac today and my cousin put his name in because he had to back up his phone while we were still at the store so he could get a new phone and now my brand new imac says his name in the home folder.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.