Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I deleted my Facebook icon by accident. Facebook still appears to be on my iPhone but not the icon. I tried to download it again from the App Store but the store recognizes I already have it and it won't let me. How can I get tr FB app icon back again?

I deleted my Facebook icon by accident. Facebook still appears to be on my iPhone but not the icon. I tried to download it again from the App Store but the store recognizes I already have it and it won't let me. How can I get tr FB app icon back again?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Aug 31, 2013 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2013 5:34 AM

Thanks folks. I did actually delete the icon. I handy realized that I was holding my phone with my fingers on the screen and the icons were jiggling when I turned it over. I did somehow delete the icon. So, I found the solution on another page. I had to reset my home page to get it back.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2013 5:34 AM in response to WendyLMc

Thanks folks. I did actually delete the icon. I handy realized that I was holding my phone with my fingers on the screen and the icons were jiggling when I turned it over. I did somehow delete the icon. So, I found the solution on another page. I had to reset my home page to get it back.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.