Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple TV will not accept my network password - even though that password works for my iPhone, time capsule etc? What can I do, please?

Can any one help me with this please?

Apple TV

Posted on Aug 31, 2013 5:34 PM

3 replies

Sep 2, 2013 7:02 PM in response to diesel vdub

Thank you for your advice. I tried this (a few times...) and it didn't work. I think I'll just have to bite the bullet and buy a new Gen 3 ATV.......I did subsequently delete my old network and set up a brand new one...same problem...the network passcode works on all my other Apple devices EXCEPT the Apple TV....again, ona a seperate net work the ATV does work....Must just be an old device.

Again, thanks for your help! Rgds, Ciaran a Do.

My apple TV will not accept my network password - even though that password works for my iPhone, time capsule etc? What can I do, please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.