Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an ipod classic the one with the clicking wheel .it froze. i pressed the center and menu to reset it then i went into itunes and reset the ipod from there after it finished it told me to unplug it from the computer and plug into the wall charger

it wont charge there is only aa image of a charger being connected to the wall. i need help!

iPod classic

Posted on Aug 31, 2013 10:07 PM

2 replies

Sep 3, 2013 7:59 PM in response to griff w

it doesnt tell me anything about what is going on with the ipod i have. none of those signs are the ones that appear in my ipod. i reseted the ipod in itunes and then it told me to connect it to the wall charger but the wall charger wont make any connection with the ipod and now there is this image of an adpter being connected to a wall connection on the ipods screen

i have an ipod classic the one with the clicking wheel .it froze. i pressed the center and menu to reset it then i went into itunes and reset the ipod from there after it finished it told me to unplug it from the computer and plug into the wall charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.