Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad mini charger is not working. When plugged into my ipad mini it just doesn't do anything. Plz help!!!!

MY ipad mini's charger just stopped working last night. I looks like nothing has happened to it but it just wo t charge my ipad mini. I I can do something without bringing it in that would be great.

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 1, 2013 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2013 10:07 AM

I'm assuming that your device used to charge normally in the past. Try the things below.

Battery does not charge from the USB power adapter

If iPhone is connected to a computer that's turned off or is in sleep or standby mode, the battery may drain.

Make sure the outlet being used is working.

Try another USB power adapter if available.

Check out the 30-pin connector on the iPad and check the cable end as well. Sometimes dust gets lodged in there making a poor connection. You can use a soft brush along with trying to blow it out

iPhone: Hardware troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2802

If this doesn't work, I would take it to the closest Apple store or Authorized Service Center.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2013 10:07 AM in response to Appleproductuserlover

I'm assuming that your device used to charge normally in the past. Try the things below.

Battery does not charge from the USB power adapter

If iPhone is connected to a computer that's turned off or is in sleep or standby mode, the battery may drain.

Make sure the outlet being used is working.

Try another USB power adapter if available.

Check out the 30-pin connector on the iPad and check the cable end as well. Sometimes dust gets lodged in there making a poor connection. You can use a soft brush along with trying to blow it out

iPhone: Hardware troubleshooting

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2802

If this doesn't work, I would take it to the closest Apple store or Authorized Service Center.

My ipad mini charger is not working. When plugged into my ipad mini it just doesn't do anything. Plz help!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.