Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted my app store icon. How do i get it back? I've tried syncing to my computer, but that's not working.

I accidentally deleted my app store icon. How do i get it back? I've tried syncing to my computer, but that's not working.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 1, 2013 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2013 6:12 AM

Oh, it is not impossible. I deleted mine. I have been trying to get it back for a very long time and nothing is working! I search....it is not there. I turned off getting new apps in parental controls, and I forgot the passcode, and now I can't figure out how to reset the passcode or get the app store back.

12 replies

Jun 25, 2014 7:44 AM in response to diana7702

Go to the settings icon...then go to general...then go to reset...Then go to reset home screen layout. This will not delete any of the apps you have added and will get you back your app icon.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.