Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I found a bug in fcpx10.0.9, using "import xml " to create a project, then share to a mp4 file , the problem is 'ken burns" effect is lost. Why? But in 10.0.4, It's ok.

I found a bug in fcpx10.0.9, using "import xml " to create a project, then share to a mp4 file , the problem is 'ken burns" effect is lost. Why? But in 10.0.4, It's ok.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Sep 2, 2013 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2013 6:00 AM

If you found a bug, the best chance of having it fixed is by reporting it to Apple.

Use the "Provide Feedback" from the Final Cut Pro menu to report.

7 replies

Sep 5, 2013 6:21 PM in response to Russ H

Hi,Russ:

Following the way to find the bug:

My mac is Air11', OSX10.3, Final cut pro x 10.0.9.

1.Open FCP,

2. Create a item, Add some pic.

3. Set KB effect to pic.

4.Export to XML file.

5.Import this XML file.

6. Share to a video file.

7. Watch the video, you will find the KB effect is lost.

Thanks you very much.

Please help me .

Thanks.

Good night.

XuSuoPing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.