Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not download apps.

My ipad 2 will no let me sign in to apple.I have right password and username. Is there a issue with iTunes right now?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 2, 2013 7:32 AM

1 reply

Sep 2, 2013 7:39 AM in response to beejay72

There are no know or reported issues with iTunes in the U.S. at this time. You can always check here if you want to know.

http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

What happens when you try to sign in? "It won't let me sign in" could mean a number of different things.

Have you tried resetting the iPad?

Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider if it appears on the screen - let go of the buttons. Let the iPad start up.

Normally I would suggest signing out of your ID and then reset the iPad, but you are saying that you can't sign in.

I can not download apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.