Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ical 6.0 and Office 365... I can see my calendar but can't add or modify events

Recently my company moved fron Exchange on premises to Exchange Online (Office 365). Everything is fine with my e-mail and contacts. I configured my account from System Preferences/Mail, Contacts and Calendars where I selected the 4 options: Mail, Contacts, Canlendars & Tasks and Notes.

I did same on my iPhone and iPad with no problem at all.

When iCal (in my Mac) is started I can see all of my events in my Exchange Calendar. The point is when I try to create a new one or to modify an existing event, it's not possible and a big screen appears with the legend "iCal cannot save "XXXX" event in the Exchange Server".

Is there something I can do to fix this out, or not?

In my iOS devices I don't have this issue, only in my MacBook Pro. If anybody can help me to solve this I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Renato

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4), Office 365 Services from Microsoft

Posted on Sep 2, 2013 10:48 AM

1 reply

ical 6.0 and Office 365... I can see my calendar but can't add or modify events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.